Friday 20 February 2015

Introductions


Hi, I'm Jen. This is the second blog I've attempted, but I'm actually going to stick with this one. Hopefully.

Anyways, a little bit about me.
I'm a university student living in England and am studying geology. I am currently in my third year, and have a final year left to do, so I'll be graduating in 2016. I play clarinet, enjoy horse riding, have a vast collection of rocks and collect vintage clothing to incorporate into my wardrobe. I have travelled a fair bit, both on holiday and with school/university. I'll probably do a full break down on my travels at some point.

This summer I will be working part-time in Odawara, Japan, as an English teacher. I'm aiming to post regular updates throughout that period, and then on into my final year of university. Until then, it's going to be third year nonsense and any other topics that spring to mind, I'm afraid.

So, there you have it. A very brief introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise